In November, this happened: 1. I fed a baby elephant. 2. A different baby elephant snuffled my foot. 3. I learnt that a former Socialist, Buddhist country makes for the kindest, friendliest people I’ve ever met. 4. I ate all kinds of incredible curry. 5. I read 4 books. Record.
1. I spent 3 gorgeous days by the seaside.
2. I saw some excellent ukelele playing.
3. I helped organise and host the National Young Planners Conference.
4. I worked pretty hard all month.
5. Ale Quest commenced.
1. Food Critic
2. Knitting Designer
5. Arts and Crafts Shop Proprietor
Not one of those says “Private Sector Planner”. So why the hell am I doing it?
And this was just wonderful fun.