1. Learn a new craft.
2. Cook something delicious at least once a week.
3. Indulge in an epic TV boxset viewing experience that spans a number of months.
4. Travel to two countries I have never visited before.
5. Read more books.
2011 is over, and it was quite a year. I did this sort of thing a year ago, and I thought it would be nice to end the year in a similar fashion. It’s hard to pick just 5 moments of this year (and some may qualify as experiences) but, in no particular order, here we go:
1. Opening the letter that informed me I had qualified as a Chartered Town Planner.
2. Meeting Chris.
3. Sitting in Sheep Meadow of New York’s Central Park reading The Great Gatsby.
4. Sitting on the floor of Earls Court drinking ale at the Great British Beer Festival.
5. Standing in the Indian Ocean watching the sunset.
The last month of 2011 was pretty good.
1. I knitted a T.A.R.D.I.S.
2. I caught up with old friends.
3. I dressed in drag (as a Beastie Boy) for a party.
4. I co-cooked an incredible Christmas dinner.
5. I stood on top of a volcano in Lanzarote.